Everyone should be able to spend more time enjoying life, not stressing over life insurance. At Fischer Insurance Agency, we are experts on PA life insurance and can help you streamline the process of selecting a tailored life insurance policy. As the leading Pennsylvania life insurance company, we understand PA's regulations and can find the right plan for your specific needs.
PA Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a "term" or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity- cannot be used as cash value.
PA Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says - permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
When to choose term life? Most people choosing term life have a strategy for long term net worth. They need specific coverage for a period of their lives to protect debt, loved ones and children. For homeowners with children it might make sense to have a term life policy to cover the mortgage and living needs until their children are old enough to provide for themselves. In this case the term would expire around the time your children move out.
When to choose whole life? Whole life can be used in the retirement years as cash assets. It can provide equity for loans and have fixed payments that do not increase with time. Many times whole life policies will pay dividends, although not always.
With so many options, many people find themselves overwhelmed when they receive life insurance quotes. Let one of our life insurance professionals put together the right life insurance quote for you. We want to be your Pennsylvania life insurance company, so please contact Fischer Insurance Agency today for more information!